We are an independent psychology and neurodevelopmental practice based in Harrogate, North Yorkshire.
We offer Forensic and Clinical psychology services and are dedicated to providing the highest quality services to our Clients across the UK.
Our extensive experience includes;
- Neurodevelopmental and mental health psychological assessments for children and adults including assessments for ADHD, Autism and Learning Difficulties.
- Emotional wellbeing therapeutic services across issues of anxiety, depression, PTSD and behavioural difficulties.
- Post diagnostic support services.
- Psychological assessments for the courts and parole boards in Clinical and Forensic Psychology.
- Psychological assessments in criminal and prison law, family law, immigration law and medico-legal cases, including assessment of personal injury.
- Training, Consultation and Supervision to professionals and legal teams.
Our team of highly experienced clinicians offer services for many different clients with our practice based in empirical research that ensures all assessments, clinical decision-making and treatment planning is supported by the latest research.
Link to: Neurodevelopmental Assessments
Link to: Emotional Wellbeing Therapy
Emotional Wellbeing Psychological Therapies
Link to: Legal Services
Link to: Training, Consultancy And Supervision
Training & Consultancy
Link to: Blogs