Evolve Psychology Services is excited to announce the launch of online group workshops and individual family sessions for parents and carers of children and young people on the Autism Spectrum.
Our course offers strategies and tools to better nurture and support families.
The sessions will be delivered by experts in the field. Our Mental Health and Learning Disability Practitioner has years of experience working with families and will ensure the research and evidence based material is discussed in a practical and relevant way to add real value to the group.
- Awareness and understanding of the Autism Spectrum
- Offers relevant, practical strategies and problems solving skills
- Tools to manage behaviour in the home and classroom
- Positive approach to parenting and managing future challenges
- Developing strategies for managing behaviours & difficulties
- Course material can be personalised to reflect and tackle relevant attendee issues
- Aims to improve confidence and empower attendees to look ahead positively