Evolve Psychology Services has extensive experience of providing professional training for teams and services at both a local and national level. Additionally, training and teaching has been provided across a range of academic courses which includes both undergraduate and post graduate study up to doctoral level.
Examples of training includes:
- Working with people with mental health difficulties within occupational health
- Mental health awareness
- Autism Awareness
- Strategies for working positively with young people with a diagnosis of Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Working positively with individuals with Personality Disorder
- Integrating Dialectical Behaviour Therapy into Clinical Psychology Practice
- Forensic Neuropsychology
- Clinical/ Case formulation
- Coping skills and crisis management skills for acute inpatient settings
- Training available also includes assessment of risk across areas of clinical/ forensic psychology and personality assessment
- Kaizen and Horizon- the new treatment programmes in Prison for men who have committed sexual offences and High Risk Offenders
- Differential Diagnosis: Autism, Personality Disorder and Psychopathy
Please contact us for specific requests for individualised training packages or to discuss forthcoming training events.
Consultancy & Supervision
Having experience across the age range and a wide range of services and therapeutic/ psychological models, Evolve Psychology Services offers clinical supervision to clinicians from a wide range of services that utilise a range of clinical and therapeutic models.
Clinical supervision either on an individual or team/ service level as well as consultancy to teams or services can be offered in order to support development of clinical skills in addition to service development. Please contact us to discuss individual requirements.