Evolve Psychology Services has extensive experience of providing professional training. This includes training for teams and services at both a local and national level. Additionally, training and teaching has been provided across a range of academic courses, which includes both undergraduate and post graduate study up to doctoral level.
Examples of training delivered have included:
- Working with people with mental health difficulties within occupational health
- Mental health awareness
- Autism Awareness
- Strategies for working positively with young people with a diagnosis of Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Working positively with individuals with Personality Disorder
- Integrating Dialectical Behaviour Therapy into Clinical Psychology Practice
- Forensic Neuropsychology
- Clinical/ Case formulation
- Coping skills and crisis management skills for acute inpatient settings
- Training available also includes assessment of risk across areas of clinical/ forensic psychology and personality assessment
- Kaizen and Horizon- the new treatment programmes in Prison for men who have committed sexual offences and High Risk Offenders
- Differential Diagnosis: Autism, Personality Disorder and Psychopathy
Please contact evolve psychology for specific requests for individualised training packages or to discuss forthcoming training events.